In this episode, Sarah Clatterbuck, Senior Director of Engineering at Google sits down with Neil to discuss a whole range of topics including:
- What is was like in the LinkedIn engineering team as they grew from 300 to 3000
- How Sarah recommends startups and scale-ups think about rolling out progression frameworks for the first time
- How to think about and reduce unconscious bias and anti-patterns in frameworks
- Sarah on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahclatterbuck/
- Sarah on Twitter https://twitter.com/girodchatterbox
- Neil on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ncameron
Who else should we be speaking to?
Be on the pod! Tell us about someone great! Just email [email protected] and tell us more.
Our lovely sponsor: Progression!
We're tackling meaty problems around career growth and hiring engineers and designers at the moment. Read more and find our open roles on our careers page: https://progression.co/careers
It really helps if you rate us on iTunes. You can do that right here. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/progression-podcast/id1435509539
Image credit: Kevin Scott